Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Thoughts, New Adventures...

Today is the first day of the new year, every one is making all kinds of resolutions to be a better person, to be a healthier person, etc.  I thought about it, thought about the resolutions I had made in the past.  None that lasted more then a week or two.  But this year, this year is going to be different.  Instead of making big plans, set goals, I am working a little at a time.  Not towards some big goal or plan. Nope, never works for me. So why bother?

Instead, each day I am working on little things.  Sorting through my possessions and donating them, working on my dedicate path, crafts/art projects or just taking the time to relax and listen to the universe around me.  Baby steps. That's what it is. Baby steps down the road, might take a little longer, but I'm thinking I'll enjoy the process a lot more.

This blog will not only include stuff on my dedicant path, it will also include things that are also part of my path, not just ADF.  I love ADF, but there is more to me then just this, so it makes sense that this blog, will primarily about my pagan journey will include everything that makes me me.

Here's hoping my readers, if I have any, will enjoy the journey as much as I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment